Monday, September 1, 2014

Kitchen Fun

Isaiah has discovered the kitchen!  He rarely spends time in there but can see it from his high chair in the dining room...I went to grab a bowl on Thursday and shut the cabinet rather quickly, causing it to bang...apparently this was the most hilarious thing I could have done. I ended up spending the next 5 minutes opening and slamming shut the cabinets because that laugh is amazing.

Later, we introduced Isaiah to the cabinets. He got to put his hands right on them and knew what to do....

Before I knew it, I was wracking my brain, trying to find other things for him to open and shut.



Then I decided that I needed to find a way for Isaiah to get those cabinets doors independently

Yup. I'd think normally, parents of kids this age are trying to keep their kids' hands out of the cabinets, and here I am trying to figure out a way to get Isaiah into them! 

2 hands!:


I feel like I need to add that I was right there (obviously taking 573 photos).  I don't so much recommend that you leave your child alone while trying to get into your cabinets...but it sure is amazing watching a baby discover something new, isn't it?


So that's what we've been up to in this house!

Don't forget to check us out over on Go Shout Love.  They are shouting LOVE for Isaiah for the whole month of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment