Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

This week has been an emotional roller coaster for me.  

I've looked into Isaiah's eyes with pride as he's helped us make Wishbone Day official in the State of Pennsylvania.  

I've looked into his eyes with joy as he's giggled while he rolled onto his belly.  


I've looked into his eyes with peace as he's eaten, knowing I am giving him what he needs to grow.  

I've looked into his eyes as he's cried from pain, willing it away and begging God to give it to me instead of Isaiah.

Each time I look into those eyes, I remember the first time I truly looked into them...

Being a mother is an amazing gift and privilege.    

Sometimes motherhood is hard.  Sometime's it's frustrating....but then I just look into those amazing eyes...


and I remember that being a mother is the most rewarding job I'll ever have.

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to every experienced mother, every new mother, every expectant mother, and every woman who dreams to be a mother.

May you be pampered, spoiled, overfed, and filled with more love than you ever imagined possible.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment