Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Back to Smiles

First I want to say thank you to everyone who commented and messaged about teething and its horrors.  You guys rock.  I felt much less crazy after seeing that so many go through it, wondering if something more is brewing, only to find a new tooth popped through.

I know teething stinks.  We experienced it before with one of Isaiah's top molars and I've heard stories from other exhausted parents....but man oh man, not every tooth is like the other...some of them are rough.  And it's so easy to let my brain go right to the OI and hydrocephalus when Isaiah is in so much pain...

terrible lighting, beautiful smile

Thankfully, we found Isaiah's amber necklace* (just how did it end up under the driver's seat of my car?) and/or the tooth cut through enough that he's feeling like himself.  Either way, yesterday Isaiah was all smiles and giggles.  For the first time in a week.

crazy hair, don't care

Oh the relief.


and now we are working on enforcing a fun rule- get your stinky feet off the table, kid!

*Dave and I debate often if an amber necklace can truly help with pain like some say it does.  I'm skeptical but at the same time, yesterday was awesome, so I vote that something about it does help.  And if not, he looks cute. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment