Monday, February 3, 2014

Busy Busy

Sorry for the lack of updates, but there's not too much going on (yay?!) lately.  We're still waiting on a date for Isaiah's surgery.  Two of the three doctors committed to a date at the end of February but they are having trouble communicating with the 3rd (most important) doctor.  Hopefully we'll hear soon.

In the meantime, if you're in Pennsylvania, snow. Just snow. lol
At least my handsome little snowflake is enjoying the snowflakes...
Look, he's even trying to catch some in his mouth!, Giving mommy a heart attack...
But he definitely had fun.


And it sure is beautiful.

When we're not out in the snow, we're playing a rousing game of "Got your nose, mom!"
And just plain playing and smiling.

And crafting. (ahh I got my crafty mojo back)!


Yes, I did dress Isaiah up for a Valentine's photo shoot. 

And yes, I totally stamped his feet in the shape of a heart.  (Top Nerd)


Hopefully I'll soon have some free time to share info on how Isaiah is doing with his eating (Hint, his latest nickname is Porky Pig). Oh, and he turns SIX MONTHS next week.  WHAT?!?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment