Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Photo Fun

I thought I'd share some pictures from a photo shoot my friend Kate took for us back in October...

They turned out awesome.

I had this whole vision; I dressed Isaiah as a cute little elf... I pictured him tuckered out after a day of wrapping presents for Santa to give out.

Nailed it.

I'm such a weirdo.

This photo shoot got really fun when Carl got involved.  When Isaiah became a little cranky and needed some cuddle time, Carl wanted to be the star of the show.

I promise that this was not set up in any way...except that I threw the little hats in there because they're fun.  And yes, I totally made that green hat for Carl. 

We did try to get a few shots as a family...Carl wasn't so into that part, but at least we got one shot...

And then things got silly (of course it did, it's us)...
That's Isaiah's "mute button" pacifier.  Very funny, Dave.

Thank you Kate for taking such fun pictures of our little family!!!!

It's amazing to see how much Isaiah has changed since October. 

Here he is yesterday, before our Christmas gathering with his Martin aunts, uncles, grandparents, and his Baba.

The hat kills me.


Merry 3 days before Christmas, everyone! I'm hoping to post here or there over the holiday, so feel free to stop back when you're relaxing after your hopefully wonderful, family-filled holiday. <3

1 comment:

  1. I have an external flash now, so could prob do a better job next time! Glad you liked them though, it's easy with such a cute subject! :)

    ReplyDelete