Sunday, June 2, 2013

Celebrating Isaiah- Part 2

Oh my goodness, are we lucky...My awesome family and friends threw me a shower....just 5 minutes from my house!


I was surrounded by my fabulous family...
and friends...
As you see from above, I also got a little goofy with the head hostess, my big sister.

We celebrated Isaiah's future....  
by eating yummy Mickey Head-covered cake :)
by offering our wishes for him...


by spoiling Isaiah and myself with crazy amounts of gifts. (Holy moly is my family generous or what!?)

Personalized gifts...

Baby must-haves...



And amazing handmade gifts that we'll treasure forever...
We enjoyed good food and good company...


We spent time snapping pictures and sharing laughs...

Millersville, represent! :-P
#NeverNotTogether



SCS/O'Hara represent! haha
(Look at her adorable kiddos!)

I am so grateful to those who worked their tushes off...



My sister put together a wishing well for the shower.  This is where my family and friends showed even more of their generosity.  I was already so spoiled by gifts, but you gave even more.  Dave and I are in awe of you and what you have done for Isaiah's future medical needs.  

Thank you.

Baby Isaiah, you are a Blessing.  Together we were loved and spoiled.  We are the luckiest.  You are not only spreading awareness of such a rare disease, but you are spreading love and bringing us closer than we've ever been to so many.  


The doctors have told us to "prepare for the worst but hope for the best".  Mentally, we're doing that, but we don't think it's necessary and thanks to the big-hearted people in our lives, we're preparing for the best along with the hoping and praying. 
-Vicky



2 comments:

  1. yay!! it was such a fun time! i totally forgot about "never not together"!! ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I brought it up to 2013 by making it a hashtag. haha

      Delete