Wednesday, June 1, 2016

FaceTime with Isaiah

oh Isaiah....he is so very obsessed with "talking" to everyone through FaceTime and phone calls.  He will be lying in bed and yelling "Talk to Nan Nan? Talk to Aunt Tricia? Talk to Grandma? Talk to Pop? Talk to Baba? Talk to Uncle Ben?..." he names everybody.  and it's always at an inconvenient time.

I figure most people aren't interested in facetiming and talking to Isaiah at 6:30am so every so often I will go to another room and FaceTime with him myself...

Peek a boo, mama!

I use it as a great opportunity for him to read to me (below he is "reading" Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?"), and talk about letters, shapes, numbers, colors, etc...


It was really such a fun thing to do...until he learned how to hit the buttons himself and call others when I am making dinner.  There's nothing like hearing the oxygen company's automated system on speaker while you are trying to make dinner.


So for now, I've disabled FaceTime and only enable it when it's an appropriate time to use it (aka when I can supervise 100%). but it sure is adorable seeing him love to talk to his extended family. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment